Jailbreak iOS 17.3 / iOS 17.3.1
If you’re interested in jailbreak iOS 17.3 on your iPhone or jailbreaking iPadOS 17.3 on your iPad, here’s the most recent status update and comprehensive information about the jailbreaking process.
Also, iOS 17.3.1 has been released as the latest version. zJailbreak team upgraded the compatibility for iOS 17.3.1 too. We tested the following jailbreak methods to make sure of its performance on the iOS 17.3 and latest iOS 17.3.1.
Upgrade your device to iOS 17.3 or iOS 17.3.1 and select any of the following iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 Jailbreak methods to install Jailbreak apps and tweaks easily. If you haven’t upgraded yet, check the iOS 17.2/iOS 17.2.1 Jailbreak page for information. If you are on the latest beta version, check iOS 17.4 Jailbreak (beta) page as well.
Latest methods to Jailbreak iOS 17.3 / iOS 17.3.1
1. Sileem Repo Extractor
Since iOS 16, Sileem has been the most popular repo extractor for iOS devices. Now it is working as an iOS 17.3 & iOS 17.3.1 Jailbreak repo extractor. It is originally Japanese development and now the English version is available for worldwide users. It uses repo extraction method to install various Jailbreak apps and Tweaks under many categories
What can you do with Sileem?
- Install popular 3rd Party App stores by extracting repo.3rd party-app.us/packages
- Add colorful widget to your iOS 17.3 or iOS 17.3.1 device through Widget.Sileem.com/repo
- Change your iPhone or iPad with system tweaks available in system.sileem.com/packages
- Popular Games can be installed via games.sileem.com/packages
- Cydia, Sileo app managers available under dev.sileem.com/packages (Limited functionality)
- Sileem bring you the awesome themes through several repos such as themes.sileem.com/packages, showlive themes repo
- Run web-based computer operating system through your iPhone or iPad
2. Palera1n Virtual Jailbreak
Palera1n virtual Jailbreak is another jailbreak solution for iOS 17.3 and latest iOS 17.3.1. Don’t mix-up with the Palera1n semi-tethered jailbreak tool, this is an alternative method. It is not based on the Checkm8 exploit, so you can install any iPhone or iPad without device limitation. Palera1n virtual Jailbreak is risk free, simple method that you can run on iOS 17.3 devices
What can you do with the Palera1n Virtual Jailbreak?
- You can to create IPSW key specific to your device through IPSW file
- Paste the key on terminal to go ahead with the jailbreak process
- Palera1n loader app will replace the terminal app
- Now you can experience the virtual jailbreak process
- Palera1n loader app will guide you to install Sileo lite which is limited features available
- After installation Sileo, you can install your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks
- You can simply uninstall the Palera1n app with simple steps
3. Checkra1n Mirror
Checkra1n mirror is also compatible with the iOS 17.3 Jailbreak solution. Also now upgraded as iOS 17.3.1 Jailbreak solution. It is not the older Checkra1n semi-tethered jailbreak tool based on the checkm8 exploit. This is an alternative method. Checkra1n mirror is an online method that you can install easily on all iOS 17.3 & iOS 17.3.1 devices. There are no advanced steps to follow or enter DFU mode.
What can you do with the Checkra1n mirror?
- You will get the Checkra1n mirror app and Codegen app as initial step
- It will check the app code compatibility, device compatibility and must connected to the internet
- If app code compatible, it will execute the exploit to run virtual jailbreak process
- Finally it will install Cydia client with limited functions
- Then you can install jailbreak apps, tweaks through Cydia client
- All latest iPhones like iPhone 14, iPhone 15 are compatible with Checkra1n mirror
- Remove Checkra1n mirror app with easy steps
4. Xina Virtual Jailbreak
Jailbreak iOS 17.3 or iOS 17.3.1 with Xina Virtual jailbreak easily. Actually it is a non-system rooted jailbreak solution. It is a 100% safe method. It is an alternative to Xinaa15 jailbreak which is available for iOS 15-iOS 15.4.1 jailbreak. Even though this is not a full functional jailbreak it can install Jailbreak apps, tweaks through Sileo.
What can you do with the Xina Virtual jailbreak?
- You can virtually jailbreak iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 using Xina virtual app
- When completes it will install Sileo lite version
- Once Sileo install, you will be able to install all 3rd party apps on your device
- Can install without PC support or any sideload utility support
- Apple ID or Password not required for installation process of Xina Virtual
- You can use your device without warranty issues
- Xina virtual can install with easy steps
5. Unc0ver Black
Unc0ver black is an amazing iOS 17.3 jailbreak solution with an impressive interface. It works as iOS 17.3.1 jailbreak method too. This was released with iOS 16 for the very first time. Then it consistently upgraded for all iOS versions up to now. This was very famous among jailbreak users because of the Cydia dark version. We can consider this as an alternative for the Unc0ver semi-untethered jailbreak which was available up to iOS 14.8 jailbreak. But the process has completely changed.
What can you do with the Unc0ver Black?
- It will check your iOS version and device compatibility before installation
- Make sure to connect your iOS 17.3 or iOS 17.3.1 iPhone or iPad to the internet during the installation
- It will let you you complete the virtual iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 jailbreak process on your device
- Finally you will be able to see the Cydia black version on your device homescreen
- Once all set, you can install jailbreak apps and tweaks through Cydia Black
- Anytime you can remove Unc0ver black without restoring your device
- No errors has reported with Unc0ver Black so far
Fugu17 is listed as an iOS 17.3 jailbreak method. Now can be used on latest iOS 17.3.1 jailbreak too. Fugu17 is not an IPA method like Fugu Jailbreak. This is just a web-based application you can install on any iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 running device. This brand new solution came with iOS 17 for the first time and is now compatible with all iOS 17 and higher versions.
What can you do with the Fugu17?
- Fugu17 can run on iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 running any device models easily
- You can experience the jailbreak process virtually
- When completed it install Sileo lite for the iOS 17.3/iOS 17.3.1 jailbreak app installation
- Can use without fear – No adware, malware or any harmful content
- Whole process is completely online, No PC needed
- You just need to provide your device passcode only
- You can upgrade your iOS version without disappearing Fugu17 app
Is it possible to install Cydia on iOS 17.3?
Normally when you complete every semi-untethered or untethered jailbreak process, it will install Cydia automatically on your device. But there is no semi-untethered or untethered jailbreak for iOS 17.3. So you have to use the above alternative Jailbreak solution to install Cydia on iOS 17.3.
How to downgrade iOS 17.4 beta to iOS 17.3 stable?
You have the option to downgrade the iPhone or iPad, which is currently running the iOS 17.4 beta (or iPadOS 17.4 beta), to the iOS 17.3. Follow the given below instructions.
Connect your device to the iTunes > Backup your device > Now Activate Recovery Mode on your device > Restore > Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID to activate your device > Restore from your backup in iTunes > Now restart your device.
Did Apple suspend iOS 17.3 beta 2 update?
Apple took back the new iOS 17.3 beta 2 shortly after putting it out because it caused problems with devices. People who updated their devices complained that they got stuck in a loop when starting up. The issue appeared to be connected to using the Back Tap feature. Whether you had Double Tap or Triple Tap configured, it caused your device to get stuck in a boot loop. Once Apple fixes the bug, they released the beta again for developers.
Does Palera1n work with iPadOS 17.3?
Not yet, Most probably they will update plaera1n support for iPadOS 17.3 soon. Because now the checkm8 issue occurred on iOS 17.3 has been fixed. So. The Palera1n team will update their support for Jailbreak IPadOS 17.3 soon.